Thank You. We will contact you as soon as passport services become available
Expedited Passports in 24-Hours
We provide overnight passport renewal so you can renew your expired, or expiring passport in a hurry. The US Post Office can take up to 3 weeks to expedite your passport. We can expedite your passport in as little as 24 hours. Applying is easy. You're eligible if your most recent U.S. Passport is:
- Expiring passport, or passport has expired in the last 5 years.
- Low on blank passport pages.
- Issued more than one year ago and legally changed your name.
- Your passport must be in your possession, not damaged, and issued when
you were 16 or older.
Place your order online
Follow our step-by-step instructions
Send your application for processing
Your passport is shipped back overnight
- Print two (2) copies of the (completed) application. We will need both for processing
- Date the application as the day we'll receive it. Ex. sending overnight on Jan 1, date it Jan 2
- The application must be completed online - handwritten applications are not accepted.
- Sign with black pen only. Electronic signature is not accepted.
- Need help with the DS-82 Application?
Please print and complete two (2) copies of the Letter of Authorization
- All signature areas must be signed with black/blue pen. Electronic signatures will not be accepted.
- The letter must be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 size paper. No other size paper is accepted.
- Passport applications for Minors, must enter child's name as applicant's name.
Submit one (1) recent passport photograph taken within the last 6 months.
Eyeglasses cannot be worn in your passport photo.
Please review the Passport Photo Style Regulations for additional information.
Your passport must meet these criteria. If not you will need to apply for a New Passport:
- Was issued within the last 15 years.
- You were at least 16 years of age at the time.
- Is undamaged.
- Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change.
- Your previous passport will be returned to you with your new passport.
- Passport card holders: if you are renewing your Passport Book and Passport Card, you must submit both documents to be renewed. If you have lost or misplaced your Passport Card, you must also complete and sign the Statement Regarding a Lost of Stolen Passport Card.
Why do I need an itinerary?
Provide a copy of one of the following. (Applicant's name must appear on documentation):
- Copy of a plane ticket to a foreign country or;
- Copy of travel itinerary indicating dates of international travel or;
- Business travelers may submit a Sample Business Letter- Passport Applicant
Check or money order payable to "US Department of State" for $170.00 (add birth date on memo line). Please note: Starter checks (checks without a pre-printed address) and 3rd party checks are NOT accepted and will cause delays if used.
Passport Cards- If you are also applying for a passport card you must send a check in the amount of $200.00 payable to the "U.S. Department of State". Passport cards cannot be expedited and will be mailed to the address indicated on your application.
If your name has been legally changed due to marriage or court order you must submit:
- An original or certified copy of the marriage certificate (marriage license not accepted) or;
- The original or certified copy of the government-issued document (ordering the name change or an adoption) indicating your legal name change under federal or state law.
Note: The document must show the official seal of the issuing authority. All official documents will be returned to you with your amended passport.
If your passport has not yet expired and is out of visa pages you may renew it. If your passport will expire in more than a year from the time you plan to apply for a renewal you will need to provide a statement indicating why you wish to renew at this time. For example- you will be relocating overseas for an extended period.
Please print and complete two (2) copies of the Early Passport Renewal Form
Save Yourself Time and Hassle
Our Service Options
Order online - complete your application at your own pace.
Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist. When complete, send us your application for processing.
Order online - add this upgrade during checkout. We will assist you in completing your visa application during a convenient phone appointment.
You will receive a professionally prepared application after the call. Print, sign, and return for processing. See fees
About Our Expedited Passport Renewal Service:
We are a Passport Renewal Service. We expedite your Passport Renewal with the U.S. Passport Agency. We verify your application for accuracy before submitting it for processing. When your Passport is ready, we ship it back to you using our expedited courier. Our team gets your Renewed Passport quickly, keeps you informed every step of the way, and get your Renewed Passport in your hand with plenty of time before your scheduled departure.
Our customers consistently rate our service as the best in the business! See what our customers are saying. Have any questions? Please contact us at any time for assistance.
Related Search Terms:
- Urgent Passport Renewal
- Urgent New Passport
- Urgent Lost Passport
- Urgent Child Passport
- Urgent 2nd Valid Passport Renewal
- New Passport (unavailable)
- Passport Renewal (unavailable)
- Damaged Passport (unavailable)
- Lost Passport (unavailable)
- Child Passport (unavailable)
- Add Passport Pages (unavailable)
- Passport Name Change (unavailable)
- Second Valid Passport (unavailable)
- Renew Second Passport (unavailable)
- New Passport Card
- Renew Passport Card (unavailable)
- Lost Passport Card (unavailable)
- Child Passport Card (unavailable)
- Passport Card Name Change